Connect AutomatorWP with Caldera Forms
Important: Now all free integrations are included in AutomatorWP so you no longer need to install them one by one!
We will continue working to improve AutomatorWP and make it easier, faster and more accessible to everyone.
Caldera Forms is a form-builder plugin that allows you to easily build advanced forms for your WordPress-powered website.
This plugin automatically connects AutomatorWP with Caldera Forms adding new triggers that you can use to connect with other plugins and automate workflows letting you save time and get focused on your most important work.
Pro version available that let’s you expand the integration between AutomatorWP and Caldera Forms bringing you more ways to automatize your website forms.
Here is a quick explanation about how to meet the fields handled in a submission:
1) Create a test automation with the trigger “User submits any/specific form”.
2) Save and activate the automation.
3) Submit the form to force AutomatorWP handle it.
4) Go to AutomatorWP > Logs > Check the trigger entry for the “User submits any/specific form”.
5) On this entry, you will find the section “Fields Submitted” on the “Log Data” box.
6) Here you are able to see all the fields and sub-fields handled.
7) Copy the field or sub-field identifier to use it on the AutomatorWP “form_field” tag to use the field value on the AutomatorWP actions.