A collection of 30+ Free Elementor Templates specially designed for your Shop or Marketplace. It comes with Free WooCommerce based Elementor Widgets Including Product Grid, Product Categories, Product Carousel, Contact Form 7, Post Grid and many more. Please visit Plugin Homepage for more information.
30+ ELEMENTOR WOOCOMMERCE TEMPLATES
- 10 Homepage Elementor WooCommerce templates
- 5 Contact Elementor templates
- 5 About Elementor templates
- 5 Testimonial Elementor templates
- 5 FAQ Elementor page templates
- More comming soon
You can view all Live Demo Pages from here.
ELEMENTOR WIDGETS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
- WooCommerce Carousel Widget – WooCommerce products in carousel mode Live Demo
- WooCommerce Products Widget – WooCommerce products in grid mode Live Demo
- WooCommerce Categories Widget – WooCommerce categories in grid mode Live Demo
- Contact Form 7 Widget – Style contact forms from popular free plugin Contact Form 7 Live Demo
- Blog Grid Widget – Show your blog feed Live Demo
Bosa Elementor Addons and Templates for WooCommerce plugin can be installed by two methods.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Bosa Elementor Addons and Templates for WooCommerce”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if zipped) and Upload
bosa-elementor-for-woocommerce folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After you install and activate the plugin you will get a notice to install Elementor/WooCommerce Plugin ( If already installed then notice is not shown. ).
- To install the plugin click on the “Activate” Install Elementor/WooCommerce.
- Now go to WooCommerce – BEW Templates Library to import the Elementor templates.
3) Elementor Widgets
All our WooCommerce Elementor Widgets are available in Elementor builder under “BEW ELEMENTS”.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using WooCommerce and Elementor as a page builder. However, some dynamic elements, such as a product or product category, appear in a different layout that is defined by the theme. Some themes override WooCommerce product styling and this can make some widget options inactive.
My WooCommerce products look different as in the demo.
The products or categories styling is loaded from the theme enabled on your website. Each theme that supports WooCommerce can have own products styling.
Is the Elementor PRO required?
No, Elementor PRO or any other PRO addon is not required.
- General options added to all widgets.
- Equal height option added to WooCommerce categories widget.
- Rating option added to WooCommerce products widget.
- Equal height option added to WooCommerce products widget.
- BEW label added to widget in Elementor editor.
- Link added to blog widget image.
- Style issues fixed.
- Functional issues fixed.
- Product rating active color, star size and spacing options added.
- Templates added to BEW Templates Library.