by Trusty Plugins.
Filter blog posts/custom post types by custom taxonomy/category without page reload and with pagination too. It has different filter and post layouts.
Filter posts/custom post type’s posts by category without reload the page. Select sepecific taxonomy and terms to show on the frontend. It uses ajax request to filter the posts with many pre-build layouts.Use awesome admin panel to control everything on the frontend like filter layouts, filter color combination, post layouts, post color combination, font size, font-family, pagination etc. Showcase for any type of posts/custom post types.
Sort Posts/Custom post Types with Ajax functionality. Sort posts with Categories without page reload. It seamlessly loads the posts in a specific section without page reload and with pagination.
Filter your blogs or articles with ajax now. It will work with taxonomy selection and specific terms too. You can select custom/taxonomy, categories, Tags to filter the blog posts with ajax/without page reload. Pagination will work without page reload.
It does not work only for blog posts, It will support custom post types too. You can filter custom post types posts with ajx filter. You can select specific custom taxonmoies and their terms to showcase. In PRO version you can modify the post layout too. If you want to use custom fields in posts then you can achieve it by using PRo plugin.
CAF plugin will work to filter the posts without any page reload. You can browse any categories and pagination too without any page Reload.
1. After plugin activation you will get new menu ‘Category Filter’
2. Click on ‘Add new’ and do your layout settings for frontend.
3. Select filter layout and post layout with specific options.
4. Go to ‘shortcode’ Tab and copy your shortcode and paste in any section of the page.
Yes. You can use it with any custom post type.
NO. Currently its not cpmpatible with Woo.
You can set specific filter layout, post layout, pagination, color combination and more options in your hand to look it beautiful.
Yes you can select specific taxonomies of any custom post type.
Yes you can select specific terms of any taxonomy.
* Compatible version with PRO (Analytics Feature) [Compatible]
* Bugs fixed, Font Awesome compatible version with PRO [Compatible]
* Meta fields show/hide functionality in PRO version [Compatible]
* Fixed Shortcode generator error (Dashboard Shortcode Fixes)
* jQuery not defined error fixed.
* Default Color Combination set/User Experience
* Category Bug Fixed for post layouts
* Enable/Disable Scroll to Div [PRO Compatible]