by Chip In Sdn Bhd.
CHIP – Better Payment & Business Solutions. Securely accept one-time and subscription payment with CHIP for WooCommerce.
This is an official CHIP plugin for WooCommerce.
CHIP is a payment and business solutions platform that allow you to securely sell your products and get paid via multiple payment methods.
This plugin will enable your WooCommerce site to be integrated with CHIP as per documented in API Documentation.
The plugins do includes support for WooCommerce Subscription products.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CHIP for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Brand ID and Secret Key available through our merchant dashboard.
Optional. You may set the public key for webhook to synchronize the card token availability.
You can visit our API documentation for your reference.
This plugin rely on CHIP API (WC_CHIP_ROOT_URL) as follows:
Create new class and extend WC_Gateway_Chip or WC_Gateway_Chip_Subscription with own class.
Then, hook it with filter woocommerce_payment_gateways and pass the method own class name to it.
You may refer to includes/clone-wc-gateway-chip.php file for example.
Create a PHP constant in your wp-config.php file with the following code:
define( 'DISABLE_CLONE_WC_GATEWAY_CHIP' , true );
* Added – State information for address in billing and shipping
* Fixed – Zip code billing should taken from billing
* Added – Quantity in CHIP Purchase invoice.
* Changed – Put meaningful description in option page to reduce confusion
* Added – More hooks for better data manipulation
* Fixed – Issue when product price is less than zero
* Changed – Put meaningful description to reduce confusion
* Changed – Automatic force tokenization for card when subscription product exists
* Removed – Removed save to account checkbox due to confusion
* Fixed – Prevent Fatal Error on WooCommerce Scheduler in the event of invalid secret key
* Added – Add purchase id to order note
* Added – Add action hooks for payment creation
* Changed – Hide save payment method checkbox when force tokenization enabled
* Changed – Hide add new payment method if no token
* Fixed – Issue with FPX payment when there is unsupported apostrophe
* Fixed – Issue with Add/Change Payment method