DON’T GO BACK TO WP-ADMIN TO ENABLE/DISABLE PLUGINS!
When you are developing / using a website you sometimes want to quickly enable/disable features for testing purposes.
Natively you have to keep your front-end tab open and get a new one in back-end to disable/enable the plugin.
Now you get the power to do that directly inside the WordPress admin bar so you increase your productivity!
- Dynamically list all your installed plugins
- Enable/Disable a plugin in one single click!
- AJAX System no more reload
- Quick reload button
- Front-End / Back-End available
- Nice and clean UI
- Compatible with the Bottom Admin Toolbar plugin
- Upload the dynamic-plugins folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- [Improvement] Disable enqueue style/script for non logged-in user
- [FIX] Dynamic Plugins button hover didn’t initialized plugins list
- Use Object Oriented PHP Method
- Remove rating link
- Add rating link
[FIX] On hover modal stay open in back-office
- Add nonce verification for Ajax call
- Rename variable to prevent conflict with others plugins
- Security check for authenticated users
- Clean code
- Remove fixed scrollbar on Windows computer
- Remove hook wp_ajax_nopriv for non loggedin user