Envo’s Elementor Templates & Widgets for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce addon for Elementor Page Builder. It comes with free multiple Elementor templates designed for WooCommerce and multiple Elementor widgets, including WooCommerce products displayed in grid or carousel layout.
Elementor WooCommerce templates
- 8 homepage Elementor WooCommerce templates
- 2 contact Elementor templates
- 2 faq Elementor page template
- More comming soon
You can see the demo pages here : Live Demo
The product design in the demo is loaded from free WooCommerce theme: Envo Storefront
Elementor Widgets for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Carousel Widget – WooCommerce products in carousel mode
- WooCommerce Products Widget – WooCommerce products in grid mode
- WooCommerce Categories Widget – WooCommerce categories in grid mode
- WooCommerce Add To Cart Widget – WooCommerce add to cart button for selected product
- WooCommerce Ajax Search Widget – Ajax search filed to search products (or posts/pages) live, without page redirection
- Contact Form 7 Widget – Style contact forms from popular free plugin Contact Form 7
- Tabs Widget – Tabs with multiple layout options with products styling options – using WooCommerce Shortcodes
- Price Table Widget – Pricing table widget with multiple design options
- Off Canvas Button Widget – Open off canvas block, where you can show your sidebar or custom Elementor template
- Flip Box Widget – Animated widget to show back side of box on hover
- Blog Grid Widget – Show your blog feed
- Animated Heading Widget – Heading with beautiful animations
- Multiple WooCommerce Elementor templates
- 12 Elementor widgets
- Elementor WooCommerce widgets
- WooCommerce featured, recent, on sale or custom product select with multiple include/exclude options
- Contact Form 7 Elementor widget with styling options
- Unlimited colors and font variants
- Products styling
- Products carousel
- Categories widget
The following themes are tested with Elementor and WooCommerce and are compatible without major issues:
This section describes how to install the Elementor Templates & Widgets for WooCommerce plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Envo’s Elementor Templates & Widgets for WooCommerce”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if zipped) and Upload
elementor-templates-widgets-woocommerce folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After you install and activate the plugin you will get a notice to install Elementor/WooCommerce Plugin ( If allready install it then do not show notice. ).
- To install the plugin click on the “Button” Install Elementor/WooCommerce.
- Now go to WooCommerce – Templates library to import the Elementor templates
3) Elementor Widgets
- All our WooCommerce Elementor Widgets are available in Elementor builder under “ETWW Elements”.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using WooCommerce and Elementor as a page builder. However, some dynamic elements, such as a product or product category, appear in a different layout that is defined by the theme. Some themes override WooCommerce product styling and this can make some widget options inactive.
My WooCommerce products look different as in the demo.
The products or categories styling is loaded from the theme enabled on your website. Each theme that supports WooCommerce can have own products styling. Our demo is loaded with free Envo Storefront theme.
Some product widget options not work?
Your theme override the WooCommerce styling, and this can make some widget options inactive. In this case we are sorry, but we can not help you. You can try different theme.
Is the Elementor PRO required?
No, Elementor PRO or any other PRO addon is not required.
- Added new templates
- Updated deprecated code
- Fixed ajax search widget display issue
- Tested with latest WooCommerce and Elementor
- Added new templates
- Fixed WooCommerce carousel arrows colors
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.0
- Tested with WP 5.6
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.8
- Added support for new theme
- Added 3 new PRO FAQ templates
- Added 5 new PRO About templates
- Added 8 new PRO Contact templates
- Fixed widgets image options
- Fixed products images compatibility with Envo PRO addons
- Fixed category color widget setting (with Envo PRO addons)
- Added new free and PRO templates
- Code updates
- Added 3 new PRO templates
- Minor code fixes
- Fixed Elementor tabs loading issue
- Updated readme file
- Added list of tested themes
- Code improvements
- Added PRO banner and templates
- Added ability to render shortcode in tabs
- Added options to change WooCommerce products layout in tabs (using shortcode)
- Code improvements
- Added item margin for Woo – Products widget
- Fixed button styling for non-elementor areas