Improve your SEO and your user experience through internal linkbuilding. Automated links between your posts based on a smart keyword configuration.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Internal Link Juicer is the state-of-the-art solution for building internal links within post content. It works by using an intelligent per-post configuration of your desired keywords. Overall, it improves your on-page SEO and your user experience (UX) by pointing out the right content for the given context.
Our free Basic version is full of features and extremely customizable. However, we offer many more advanced features in our Pro version:
- Enabled taxonomies: Enables links from and to category and tag pages. With this, you cover 100% of your internal linking.
- Custom link targets: Link to internal and external pages that are not managed by WordPress. With this, you link to affiliate links in no time at all.
- Auto keyword import: Import keywords for your assets from internal ressources like post or term titles in bulk. If you have installed Yoast SEO or RankMath, you can also import already set “focus keywords”.
- Professional statistics: Get the maximum out of your optimization process. Deep insights with a full and unlimited link detail view.
- Maximum scalability: With the additional index modes, no project is too large to be optimized by the Internal Link Juicer. Best possible performance for any size.
- Supports manual optimization: With the Pro version, you can take your manually created links into account and exclude them from automatic linking on affected pages.
- Build a silo structure: Easily build a link silo by restricting automatic links between posts that share the same category.
- Ready for teams: Role-based access to keyword configuration allows you to let your editors work with the Internal Link Juicer.
- Full support: You will receive prioritized premium email support from our experienced SEO and development team.
Check out the pricing here: https://internallinkjuicer.com/#get
Are you tired of slow or outdated plugins for automatically building internal links to your pages? With the Internal Link Juicer, you can use your full SEO-potential and enhance the user experience (UX) of your website. With zero frontend performance costs, this plugin provides a solid basis for reliably scaling your project. Over time, it helps you sustainably improve your rankings in search engines by optimally distributing your internal link juice through intern links.
Take your blog to the next level and equip your WordPress site with powerful tools for an automated internal link building process. The Internal Link Juicer requires no technical know-how. The configuration is simple and we also offer a variety of free tutorials on our website. The features are perfect for you if you want to automate an important area of on-page optimization to focus once more on your main goals.
Get happy customers with little effort. With this efficient method for building internal links, you’ll save time and stay stress-free. You can freely configure the view by using customizable template tags. If you’re into analytics, the dashboard will give you insight and control over your internal link juice. This way, you’ll always have an overview of your internal backlinks to keep track of the metrics.
Plugin stability and security are a must-have for your business. With the Internal Link Juicer, you’re guaranteed reliability in quality and performance. This plugin actively optimizes the user experience (UX) on your website. By setting internal links, your visitors will find the information they’re looking for faster. Say goodbye to high bounce rates. Your interactions will increase in a meaningful and lasting way.
Join our community and make the Internal Link Juicer your go-to internal link building plugin. Our goal is to create a new WordPress standard for internal link building. We want to be driven by you! Looking for a new feature? Found a bug or redundancy? We can fix it or build it, making certain you get the most out of your experience! Simply use our Support Forum.
internal-links.zipfile and unzip it
internal-linksfolder to your
An internal link is a link that is placed on a page which links to another page within the same domain. Internal links have an extremely high value when it comes to SEO and also the general optimization of websites.
On our website we created a comprehensive guide about internal linking, where you will find a lot of knowledge and useful tips.
Absolutely not. The Internal Link Juicer was explicitly designed for fast loading times and maximum performance. It solves the problem of generating links using its own index. This prevents additional delays while loading the frontend.
Of course no guarantee can be given for this. But building internal links within a website is a basic discipline for onpage SEO. Internal links help search engines to find your content faster and understand it better. Both are important parts for good rankings. We help you to massively improve the structure of intern links and even automate the whole process stress-free.
No – the plugin has its own index, where links that need to be created are efficiently stored. Whenever a page is rendered, the links are generated before output and your existing content is enriched with them. The content itself is not manipulated by the plugin.
Yes – the plugin works with content (within posts or pages) that gets generated through shortcodes.
Yes, at any time! With our blacklist feature you can easily disable the generation of links on individual pages.
Yeah, definitely. With the help of our templating system you can change the output of your generated links in no time at all.
Yes – we provide an own compatibility mode for WPML and Polylang as this has been requested by many users. We are planning to support more 3rd party plugins soon – requests always appreciated!
We understand that, depending on the size of your website, it can be difficult to enter keywords manually. For this reason, we implemented the possibility to export all linkable content in the import/export area, enrich it with your own sources, and re-import it afterward.
The Pro version also provides a direct import of post (and term) titles or, if installed, Yoast SEO and RankMath “focus keywords”.
Release Date: October 13th, 2021
Release Date: September 26th, 2021
Release Date: September 14th, 2021
For the complete changelog, please refer to https://internallinkjuicer.com/changelog/.