Our plugin allows you to start accepting payments for your e-commerce business with the accept.blue payment gateway!
Streamline processing and increase revenues with our built-for-success payment plugin.
- Works with all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards and supports ACH transactions
- Process refunds and voids within WooCommerce
- Capture pre-authorized transactions from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charge for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during a zero-friction checkout experience
- WooCommerce Subscription supported
- You’ll need an accept.blue merchant account in order to use this plugin. For account access, reach out to your Merchant Service Provider or ISO.
- Create an API key and PIN, followed by a Tokenization key. Keys are created via Control Panel>Sources>Create key.
- Choose API from the dropdown and then enter a PIN. Enter any name to recognize these transactions as coming from the Woo plugin, e.g., “WooCommerce”. Click Save. The self-generated key will be visible on your Sources list.
- Repeat the step above but select Tokenization this time instead of API.
- You’ll need all 3 pieces of data to connect your e-commerce store to your merchant account.
- WordPress version 3.5 or higher
- WooCommerce version 3.0 and above
- PHP version 5.4 or higher
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for accept.blue Gateway
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Accept Blue Credit Card > Manage
- Enter the production API key, PIN and Hosted Tokenization if these were generated from a live merchant account for Credit Card and ACH/Check settings
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site.
Does this support sandbox mode for testing?
Yes, it does – production and test (sandbox) mode is driven by the API keys you use with a checkbox in the admin settings to toggle between both.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can reach out to developers directly to email@example.com
Updated plugin design
Added expanded validation of the Card Number, Exp date fields
The tax amount has appeared in the gateway in the Tax field
Remove “Save card” option if a user is not logging
WooCommerce Subscription supported
Initial release version