Borgun’s Restful Payment Gateway enables merchants to accept payments in a variety of ways. After receiving Public and Private access tokens from Borgun you can start accepting payments.
Borgun RPG can be used to charge cards as well as working with transactions such as cancelling and capturing authorizations, refunding transactions and getting information on transactions.
Supports 3DSecure which is resulting in less chance of fraudulent transactions. 3DSecure is mandatory for ecommerce transactions in Europe.
This plugin is maintained and supported by Tactica
Once you have installed WooCommerce on your WordPress setup, follow these simple steps:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-gateway-borgun-rpg directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Insert the merchant ID, Private Key and Public Key in the Checkout settings for the Borgun RPG payment plugin and activate it.
Does the plugin support test mode?
Yes, the plugin supports test mode.
Yes, the plugin supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Updated MPI enrollment process
- Added GBP to accepted currencies
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.1 and Woocommerce 5.8.0
- Changed api payment request TransactionDate format
- Fixed order-pay page payment
- Adjusted card token request for more plugins compability
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.1 and Woocommerce 5.2.2
- Fixed issue with pay for existing order
- Adjusted 3D Secure handling
- Fixed issue with subscription renewal
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.3 and Woocommerce 4.7.0
- Fixed session start issue
- Changed plugin name and description to meet WordPress naming requirements.
- Sanitized and escaped data
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.1 and Woocommerce 4.6.0
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.1 and Woocommerce 4.5.2
- Updated checkout the error placement
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.2 and Woocommerce 4.2.0
- Added warning message
- Fixed Subscription behavior
- Added support 3D Secure
- Fixed bug with refund order
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and Woocommerce 4.0.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and Woocommerce 3.9.3