The plugin allows you to create awesome poll on your WordPress site. It has many powerful features to create very beautiful and easy to use polls on your website. You can create / edit polls change the color and background color. If you are looking for a simple, easy but very professional polls for your website,so, you find it! This plugin is what you are looking for.
This plugin is a robust yet complete WordPress plugin to help everyone create and manage polls effectively.
The plugin is built to show polls in posts, pages and widgets of WordPress. Along with various setting options in each poll. Plugin has a user-friendly interface design that assists you during setting process.
- Save it and copy the generated shortcode and insert it into any post or page to make your TS Poll public.
TS Poll got you, whether you’re a classic editor or Gutenberg early adapter. Say goodbye to shortcodes and quickly add polls to posts with the TS Poll block for Gutenberg.
This plugin allows you to create polls in WordPress and includes the following features:
- 9 animated types to display voting results.
- Poll results in WordPress admin panel.
- Several polls on the same page.
- Always show the results before as a user will vote.
- Allow users to click on the link to show results before vote.
- Several polls on the same page.
- Do not show results.
- Fully Responsive plugin.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- Unlimited number of Polls.
- Possibility to define color from predefined colors or define own color for each answer.
- Ability to add images.
- Ability to add videos (YouTube & Vimeo).
- Ability to add mp4 videos (you also need to add an image with it). It does not automatically creates an image like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Create, edit, trash and delete polls.
- Edit answers and questions.
- Easy install and use.
- Easy to customize.
- Text instead of results
- Create question in any language.
- Allow you to upload image for each option of the answer while creating a Question.
- Add an unlimited number of answers in one poll. As you have already created a number of answers you can add poll via the shortcodes on your page as you need.
- Easy to use: You can easily play with it without obstacles.
- Easy integration: You can easily add your poll on the sidebar with widget or realize your poll in any place with the help of shortcode.
- Simple, but powerful and customizable poll.
- Drag and drop is a very common feature. It is when you “grab” an event and drag it to a different location.
- Clone button to duplicate a polls.
- Clone button to duplicate a themes.
Support – If you use Total Soft poll plugin and have problems or conflicts with other plugins and themes do not forget to contact our support team
- Standard Animation Type
- Availability to see which answer was chosen (New)
- User information form
- Text instead of results
- Includes 15 effects
- Possibility to block re-voting using various possibilities ” for example, Cookie + IP together, Cookie + vote again in a day, IP + vote again in a day ” NEW
- Possibility to block re-voting using various possibilities ” for example, through Cookie or IP “
- The ability to specify the start and end dates.
- Custom styles for vote buttons
- Availability to customize the poll color and font family.
- Customize templates settings (colors, layouts, choices per row, etc…)
- Availability to change the poll results.
- Availability to see voters count from admin panel.
- Unlimited color gamma.
- Availability to choose the main background color.
- Customize results fragments (votes, percentage).
- Customize typography settings (font family, image size, video size).
Plugin allows you to add standard and social issues in your profile easily. We did everything possible to help WordPress users to create queries faster and easier.
- Vimeo and YouTube. Ability to add videos to the poll from video websites Vimeo and YouTube.
- Add Questions. Type your question and then add answers. From this point you can simply hit create poll and you’re ready to go.
- Place Polls Anywhere. You can use shortcode to insert polls anywhere in content.
- Single/Multiple Voting. You can use both checkboxes or radio buttons.
- Manage Votes: You can reset or add desired count of votes for any answer.
- Images and Url attachments: You can attach images to the answers and link answers with urls as well.
- Photo contest. A contest poll based on photo or images choices.
- Effective Process. Mood Poll show result right after users submit votes. You can vote and view result without refreshing the page.
- jpg, png & gif images are supported. Upload from computer or remote url upload is supported. This uses WordPress default uploader in frontend.
- Opinion polls stand out to your website visitors. Custom backgrounds and lots of styles.
Now there is wide used function – schedule. We also include this function in our TS poll plugin.
It saves a mass of time. For example, if you are going to make an election in the near future, you don’t need to remember and set the alarm for that. You can make it right now and set a start date for displaying it.
Also, it is important to set an end date for the vote, as long as you may need to check product ratings for a specific period of time. The plugin will show the expiring message after the end date, which is provided from the dashboard.
See how many votes have each option from the rear end, and the last time someone voted.
This plugin is not supported for the quiz (survey).
If you think any feature adding to this plugin can improve its features please recommend it.
Configuration and Usage
- Question. At first we choose what kind of statement of a question is needed. Define the poll question in which answers should be placed.
- Theme. Choose one among available themes
- Answers. Type here poll answers. What kind of answers should be for our polling. Answers can be two or more than two. You can drag and drop the answer to a desired position.
- Add Image. Click on Add Image button to open media library. Can add images through URL, from Media Library section or upload from your PC.
Every view has its options. Choose the view you use and under that tab make beautiful changes playing with plenty options.
- If you notice any errors or have any questions with our poll, you can notify us. We will investigate and solve the problem. Check out the Poll Plugin Support Forum on our website. If you don’t find a solution to your question here, don’t hesitate to click here to contact us.
Thank you for installing and using our plugin.
To install the plugin use the following steps.
Installing plugin in WordPress.
- Find and install plugin from plugins section in the WordPress plugin menu > Click ”Add New” Button > Search For the Poll plugin from Total-Soft. If you have downloaded the zip file from our website use the following step N2.
- Install the zip file from Plugins in the WordPress dashboard > Add New > Upload Plugin.
For users of MAC
- Go to the downloads folder and local the folder with the poll.
- Right click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have just created the .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click the download and install button to download and install the plugin.
- Click the Activate plugin button to activate the plugin.
If the poll installation is succeeded you will see a message in the image.
You may also install the zip file via FTP.
Download the ZIP file from WordPress website.
- Extract the poll directory to your computer.
- Upload the poll directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard.
- You can see the plugin installed on WordPress left menu.
There are no difficult instructions for using this plugin because this plugin designed to make all easy. After reading demonstration of our plugin we believe that you will understand how to use plugin and you will use it easily.
There are some restrictions for adding answers?
There is no limit for the amount of answers. You can add as many answers as you want. Plugin has no limitations.
How can I add a poll on the widget?
Go to the widget and then add our plugin widget to the sidebar. Then select the poll and then choose a theme.
Can I embed a poll manually?
Yes, just post the following shortcode to any post / page: [Total_Soft_Poll ID = “N”], where N is the ID.
Can I add the same poll in different pages?
Yes. You can add the same poll at different posts and widgets at the same time.
There are some restrictions for adding polls?
There is no limit for the amount.
You can add as many polls as you want. Plugin has no limitations.
Where to change the settings?
The settings you can change in the manager’s.
Where can I see a working demo?
A fully featured All poll demo types is now available.
- Added information on how to use the plugin.
- Added our plugin dashboard widget.
- Fixed issue with shortcode. Sometimes id didn’t work.
- Added our section in WordPress admin bar.
- Fixed problem with cache plugins.
- Added information for the plugin.
- Responsive design changed.
- Changed style of question and answers.
- Add support answers context menu
- Add now you can edit, copy ,delete answers with context menu options.
- Fixed issue with Divi theme. Fonts worked through the Divi theme.
- Fixed a bug in phone mode. Image not shown properly.
- Fixing popup issue
- Fixing Total votes field center issue
- Added an option on the admin panel. Plugin admin supports languages ”French, German”
- Fixed bug when updating. Failed to make a change on the response.
- Added: Plugin supports multiple languages for menus.
- Changed several functions for the CSS
- Fixed bug. The vote button didn’t work.
- Added the ability to see the result from the menu.
- Added the ability to show how many people voted in one day.
- Added the ability to see from which browser you voted.
- Bug fixed: When clicked on the image did not vote.
- Added the ability to change votes.
- Fixed a bug when changing the radius.
- Added a function to add multiple polls on one page.
- Added some animations for answers.
- Solved the problem after voting.
- Resolved issue with update.
- Changed the design of the admin panel for weight poll.
- Added a function to create a new poll.
- Added a lot of icons and emoji.
- The problem with the vote button has been fixed.
- Added: Gutenberg integration.
- Added the ability to show the text after voting.
- Fixed bug with Vimeo.
- Fixed an issue with several issues.
- Fixed an issue with several issues.
- Added function for answer.
- Support of the new WordPress 5.8 version
- Added function for responsive.
- Fixed a bug with the image.
- Support of the new WordPress 5.7 version
- Fixed a bug with images in the ratio.
- Fixed bug with cookies.
- Fixed bugs related to PHP 8 version.
- Responsive for the image has been changed.
- Changed several fonts.
- Fixed bug with “Vote” button
- Added function: it works after the voting
- Added ability for IP. Vote again after 1 day.
- Added the ability for IP and COOKIES its can work together.
- Fixed bug related to the popup.
in the image and video versions the problem with the vote button is fixed.
fixed bug related to voting. after voting, the popup did not show all the answers.
- Added the ability to add mp4 video in the plugin.
- Fixed a bug when cloning a response.
- Added multiple animations
- The problem is solved: when the apostrophe was in the text, it automatically added other characters.
- fixed the bug with the mobile version, the “Vote” button was not in the right place.
- On the mobile version, the image was slightly compressed.
- Fixed bug. After the vote, several responses were slightly lower.
- fixed bug related to voting function.
- Using HTTP API instead of file_get_contents on remote files
- Used the WP enqueue commands
- Updated the data ‘Sanitize’, ‘Escape’, and ‘Validate’ process
- Used nonce to POST calls to prevent unauthorized access
- Broken authentication vulnerability that allows modification of polls as an unauthenticated user.
Fixed bug in the “Standard Theme” related to the color, hover effect and checkbox size.
On mobile, after voting the “Result” button was hidden.
Fixed bug in the “Image” theme. Fixed image position.
Fixed bug in the “Results” field. Some data were incorrect.
Corrected the text font size and font family in the “Image in Question” theme.
Corrected the text font size and font family in the “Video in Question” theme.
- Fixed a bug. After the vote, appeared a scroll.
- Fixed bug. after the vote did not show a votes.
- Fixed bug. In the mobile version of the “image without button” type, the answer did not work.
- Fixed problem related to the voting button.
- Fixed a bug in the version of “Without Button”. The poll showed a little lower.
- Fixed bug with icons.
- Added animation for voting.
- Fixed a bug when clicking the result button it showed the answer button.
- Added after voting effects for Standard Poll theme.
- Added a few functions in the answer options.
- Added feature in the video version and image theme. You can place the voting buttons from the left and from the right.
- Fixed a bug with the video and image at the effect.
- Added function for video and image.
- Changed responsive for images.
- Fixed bug with themes. There were themes where the poll did not work.
- Fixed a bug in the CSS.
- Fixed a bug related voting.
- Fixed a bug with browser firefox, its related with voting.
- Added the ability to close a lightbox. When was voted there appeared the lightbox, it was not possible to close the lightbox.
- Fixed a bug with voting. When there were several questions in one page.
- Fixed a bug. When they voted once and in the plugin showed 2 ratings.
- Changed the form of voting associated with PHP Cookie and IP-address.
- The bug in the “Live Preview” has been fixed. The result is not shown in the poll.
- Added possibility to preview the theme and poll before putting the shortcode on the page.
- Changed admin menu design.
- Fixed bug related to cookies.
- Fixed bug with widget. There were themes when the plugin in widget were not in its own place.
- Fixed bug with updating answers function.
- Updated Save and Update functions for all menus.
- The bug in the admin panel has been fixed.
- Fixed bug in answers saving function.
- Changed responsive function for mobile versions.
- Increased space between images and labels.
- Changed CSS style for Image Poll type’s buttons.
- Fixed bug in voting function.
- Changed CSS style for Video Without Poll type.
- Fixed bug in answer saving function.
- Added possibility to set image and video sizes with ratio.
- Added possibility to make a copy of answer in admin menu.
- Changed admin menu style.
- Added new settings page.
- Added possibility to change voting function and block voting with IP addresses.
- Added date period for polls.
- Added possibility to don’t show results after voting.
- Updated image uploading function.
- Updated function for uploading videos from YouTube.
- Changed video uploading function from youtube.
- Changed CSS function for showing results window in type 1.
- Updated CSS Style about Cookies.
- Changed settings for free version.
- Updated settings about cookie files.
- Added duplicate function to make the same polls clone.
- Added the ability to create clone for polls and theme settings.
- In Category ” Total Products ” added new plugin ” Event Calendars ” by Total-Soft.
- Modified the Design Admin Panel.
- Add New Type “Image and Video in Question”
- Add New Type “Image and Video Without Button”
- Add New Type “Standard Without Button”
- Add New Type “Image Poll”
- Add New Type “Video Poll”