Quick Product Preview for WooCommerce Shop add preview button under products that display addition product information.
✅ Quick Product Preview
✅ Custom text for Preview Button
✅ Customization for Preview Window
Features in Version 3.5:
✅ Custom Image Position on Product Preview
✅ Custom Colors and Sizes for text
✅ Slider to change product to next or previous
✅ All product images on Preview Window
✅ Custom position for elements on Preview Window
✅ Custom position for Quick View buttons
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Product Preview for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Advanced AJAX Product Filters
🔸 Load More Products for WooCommerce
🔸 Grid/List View for WooCommerce
🔸 Currency Exchange for WooCommerce
🔸 Product of the Day for WooCommerce
🔸 Wishlist and Waitlist for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Product Preview for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Product Preview for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
Product Preview for WooCommerce from Plugins page
Product Preview for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Product Preview” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.3
- Fix – Plugin display activation message
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Fix – Images with gallery double image output
- Fix – Updating popup and content design
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Custom Image Position on Product Preview
- Enhancement – Custom Colors and Sizes for text
- Enhancement – Slider to change product to next or previous
- Enhancement – All product images on Preview Window
- Enhancement – Custom position for elements on Preview Window
- Enhancement – Custom position for Quick View buttons
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Small fixes
- Change styles in admin panel
- Some settings doesn’t work
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2