With Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce You can create any tabs for products that you want. Create one tab for all products or custom tabs for each products. Sort default WooCommerce and custom product tabs as You want. Use WordPress native WYSIWYG editor for create custom product tabs.
✅ Infinite Tabs for WooCommerce products
✅ Global Tabs
✅ Specific Tabs for product
✅ Sort and rename default WooCommerce tabs
✅ Sort custom product tabs
✅ Shortcodes and html in tabs
✅ Sort tabs using drag and drop interface
Additional Features in Paid Plugin:
✅ Tabs for specific categories
✅ Question/Answer type of tabs
✅ Products type of tabs
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Premium plugin video
we don’t have video with free plugin right now but we are working on it
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Brands for WooCommerce
🔸 Product of the Day for WooCommerce
🔸 Product Preview for WooCommerce
🔸 Sales Report for WooCommerce
🔸 Splash Popup for WooCommerce
🔸 Wishlist and Waitlist for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce from Plugins page
Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Product Tabs Manager” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Product Tabs Manager for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
- Enhancement – Use product when get additional tabs from third party plugins
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Fix – Categories not displayed in conditions
- Fix – Issue with default tabs
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.7
- Fix – Issue with draft products
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Fix – Title for default tabs not changing
- Enhancement – Specific tabs for each products
- Enhancement – Compatible WooCommerce version 3.9.1
- Fix – Global settings do not save
- Fix – Compatibility with product specific tabs from other plugins
- Enhancement – Better compatibility with third party plugins
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Enhancement – Possibility to enable/disable Tabs
- Enhancement – Possibility to enable/disable Locations
- Fix – Tabs in trash displayed on product page
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Locations for tabs with priority
- Enhancement – Conditions by Product, On Sale, Bestsellers, Total Sales
- Enhancement – New admin settings design
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Fix – Fix embed media
- Fix – Some PHP notices and errors
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2