Simple event manager. No messing about, just add events and a shortcode and the plugin does the rest for you.
A quick and easy to use event creator. Just add new events and publish. The shortcode lists all the events. The settings pages let you select how you want the event displayed.
lots of additional features
* Stripe payments
* Mailchimp Integration
* Event Imports
* Additional reports
* Guest Events, allow visitors to create their own events
* Use variable donation amounts for event pricing
* Allow discount coupons, overall or per event
* Link to Events ticketed elsewhere e.g. Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor, Ticket Master, Zoom Events, Facebook Events, Eventbee etc, so you can have a mixture with your own QEM events
* Merge QEM events into Eventbrite events and display through Display Eventbrite Events Plugin.
* Set time of registration ending
* Set date and time that registration opens
* Premium support
In the main dashboard, click on ‘event’ then ‘add new’.
If you just want a calendar use the shortcode [qemcalendar]
Use the plugin settings page. You can’t style individual events, they all look the same.
But you can change lots of colours on the calendar
Well OK yes you can add more fields if you want but you are going to have to fiddle about with the php file which needs a bit of care and attention. Everything you need to know is in the wordpress codex.