by RumbleTalk Ltd.
WordPress Chat Plugin
705,000 websites and online events are already using the RumbleTalk HTML Chat Platform.
RumbleTalk is a members group chat for a public open chat or for a private members-only chat.
– The account owner may create one room or several rooms
– In every room, there is a place for a group discussion as well as a private one-on-one chat between participants (can be configured).
The chat platform is a hosted professional chat room plugin with a quick integration to your WordPress members’ userbase.
You may add it to any type of website, blog, or real-time event.
Unique features that can be set in the admin panel:
1) Integrate your users base with one click – your website members will then auto-login to the chat.
2) Moderated chat mode for live events – approve every message before showing it to all.
3) Monetizing – charge for your time, collect donations or send a private payment request
4) Private video and audio calls for private one-on-one video discussions
The ideal plugin for members chat, live online events, Group chats, live community, radio show, fans clubs, stocks & forex trading, hobby, sports, group discussions…and much more
RumbleTalk platform is easy to set group chat plugin for WordPress, buddypress and bbpress
1) Members-only website
2) Social website
3) Live online event website
4) Integrated into any platform using our REST API.
Adding one or many room is no brainer with RumbleTalk plugin. Add a chat widget to the your website in two minutes.
This group chat plugin supports automatic users base integration with WordPress, BuddyPress and BBpress.
NEW - polls options in the chat NEW - Bio Description can be added in the user name (ex: display name+bio) NEW - Admin count in plan summary added NEW - Admin button is added for easy access * support for avatar integration with different members plugins. * Integration with wordpress users base avatar * Mark text as a bold, italic, strike and code. * Admin mode - mute all users. * New lines - now you can add more lines in each message * Font size - increase/decrease the web-based font size * Private chat - prevents automatic private chat window popup * support for more currencies * Paid access, bug fixes * Experts chat, allow you to advice in a private conversation (with or without payment) * PayWall - Set paid access to your chat. * Control what user name will show in the chat * Keywords feature - automatic text highlights * login type: Register before logging-in * Better Sound Control * History search options * Export chat history to csv or html * Video chat messages, record 30 second video messages. * Mobile video calls (android) * Set Private chats with registered users * Spam Filter applied also for users name * Create additional rooms directly from the plugin * Open settings from WordPress admin * Delete Archive messages directly from the chat * Increase Font Size in mobile * Full Screen In mobile mode * Admin user avatar * BuddyPress integration * Export Chat Transcript from the chat interface * Auto login with your own users base users name (API) * IP info * Upload Images from your mobile device * Take photos from your mobile version * One on One VIDEO and Audio calls * Upload Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files * Upload Images from your own PC * Take pictures from your PC camera * Easily Embed a group chat in your site. * Use the same chatroom in your facebook page * Chatroom Theme Library * Talk from Mobile and Tablet. * Login, Share Invite using Facebook and Twitter. * Private chat * SSL - new secure channel TLS1.2 * Design your own chat theme. * Design your chat with css (for advanced users) * Manage more than one chat. * Spam filter (create a black listed words). * Disconnect Trolls. * Ban users by IP. * Define moderators and rolls. * Archive your chat, Save log of your chat history. * Chat in 30 languages. * Offline Mode * Delete single messages * Flood control * Control the side of the floating icon * Advanced dashboard for managing your chatrooms * Send audio and video messages * Set your own sound for different types of actions * In-Chat payment options
BuddyPress Chat Room Integration
These members chat plugin supports automatic integration with BuddyPress plugin.
English, Español, Bahasa Indonesia, Català, Czech, Dansk sprog Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Magyar, فارسی, Nederlands, dutch, Polski Português, Română, ภาษาไทย, Slovenčina, Suomi, Svenska, Tiếng Việt Türkçe, ελληνικά, Български, Македонски, Русский язык Србски, Українська, עברית , عربي
Rumbletalk include 3 parts
1) The Chat – this is the actual chat users see on your website
2) The Plugin – this is the plugin you add to your WordPress
3) The admin panel – where you can set your chat preferences.
Note, the chat settings can be accessed from the plugin. Advanced options
First, Install the Plugin:
Second, Get your chat code:
Add the chat to your chosen page:
Note, if you have more than one chat, use the short-code phrase showing under each chat in the WordPress plugin.
7. Click the settings gear button in the RumbleTalk plugin to change specific chat settings (style, history settings, login options and admin behavior).
8. For advanced settings, click on the blue “Administration Panel” button on the top part.
Users base integration – wp, bbpress, buddypress:
Full instructions can be found here:
RumbleTalk is a group chat for websites. You can have private members chat or create a public “open to the world” chat room.
It is perfect for communities, live event, social stock trades, online radio shows and much more.
When you enter a chat room, you can talk in the “lobby” so all will see, or conduct a private one on one chat. Note, you can limit private chat for admins only.
We have several chat types, you can set it up and change it at any time. The next 3 options are:
1) Group chat – A chat rooms where everyone can talk in the lobby or in private. Moderation is done when a user misbehaving (ban, delete, disconnect).
2) Moderated chat – A chat room where every message needs to be approved by the admin before it shows to all participants, this is perfect for live events.
3) Experts chat – this is for Experts (admin), that can talk in multiple private only chat with chat participants.
Sure, you can have private audio and video calls. It works on all PC’s laptops and also on mobile devices.
Sure. If you have a members-only site and you only want members to enter/view the chat room.
You can simply set the chat to be members only. This is super simple, one checkbox to click. Check the member’s checkbox, save and you are done.
This message indicates that the chat accepts only “WordPress users”, meaning users that are already logged in to your WordPress site.
1) If you do not want that, uncheck the “members” checkbox in your plugin.
2) If the members checkbox is checked and you actually need only members to login to your chat, you will need to check the GUEST login option in the chat settings.
This does not mean guests will be able to log in, but it will activate a background module that is needed for the Auto-login option.
Sure. by default we allow anyone to enter the chat. You can choose what login option will show in the chat room.
The options are:
Sure, you can add the chat to your website or blog and talk from anywhere.
Yes. Create one or many rooms. This means you can define several chat rooms in one account (a premium feature).
You can integrate each room in different websites (with different domain name).
Sure. As an admin, you can decide how users will log in. if you set it up to allow facebook logins, then only the facebook login option will show when a user is asked to log in.
Yes, you can, For each chat choose your preferred design or if you do not like it, create a design with the chat skin builder or with pure CSS.
RumbleTalk chat is an elastic chat. It means it will consume all the space around it.
If that does not work for you, try to use a direct embed, meaning the code we supply for each chat (in the admin panel) can be embedded directly to your website.
Sure (but not recommended), you can go to the TEXT part in WordPress editor (in each page you have one) and copy paste a code that looks like that.
Note: you will need to replace the “chatcode” text in this example below with your own 8 digit Rumbletalk code.
You can also play with the width and height figures.
Yes, it is easy to integrate with your WordPress, Buddypress users base.
The integration is actually a checkbox away.
When you login using the auto login (theh members checkbox in the plugin is checked), there is a small arrow next to this check box.
Click on it and choose the name that will show when one login to the room.
If you want to login as admin to the chat, you will need to have the exact same name defined in WordPress users and in Rumbletalk users tab.
First, create a user at RumbleTalk users tab. Choose an admin NICKNAME.
Then, create the same name in your wordpress users area.
Now, when the auto login works, it gets the name from WordPress and then check it against the rumbletalk users.
If the name is identical (case sensitive), the admin will need to provide a password for the first time.
RumbleTalk FREE chat is limited to 5 seats (participants), so it is perfect for small communities and private discussions.
The Premium version allows you also to talk with more simultaneous chatters, live audio calls, live video calls, private chat, moderations and more.
Sure, log in as admin to the chat and see tray icon next to each message, clicking on it will delete the chat. if you want to clear the entire chat, please use the clear all button (click on the gear icon to see it).
RumbleTalk Keywords (InTEXT) uses a smart technology to identify specific words and phrases, and highlight them live, while chat is in process.
RumbleTalk InText then dynamically turns these words into predefined links that allow you to associate any word with any web page.
See video in here https://youtu.be/u3NBNWVy6fk
– New chat dialog
– Mark text as a bold, italic, strike and code. https://www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2019/07/08/text-formatting/
– Admin mode – mute all users. https://www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2019/09/16/mute-button/
– New lines – now you can add more lines in each message
– Font size – increase/decrease the web-based font size
– Private chat – prevents automatic private chat window popup.
– added the forceLogin configuration to chat edit
– added the forceLogin attribute to the [shortcode] overwrite ability using force-login=”true/false”
– remove legacy support for the old WP options of the plug-in
– added the [shortcode] for admin button: [rumbletalk-admin-button]; this button links to the chat when their is an admin available
– supports the ‘hash’ – the chat’s hash; can be ignored to use the default chat
– supports the ‘no-admin-text’ – the text to display in cases where no admins are available
– supports the ‘href’ – the URL the user will be directed to when clicked on (in case of admin availability); defaults to the chat public link
– supports the ‘target’ – the target (e.g. _self, iframe name, etc.) defaults to ‘_blank’
– supports the ‘text’ – the text to display in cases where the are admins available
– Changed the login of the members checkbox. Now when disabled, it will enable all the login options.
– added support for new lines in private chat.
– added support for opening the general admin panel from the plugin.
– added support for donations and collecting funds in the chat.
– add apply_filters on the login params with handle “rumbletalk_login_args”
– utilize the new forceLogin to log new users even if old login is in place
– use new upgrade reference of account id
– minor CSS and text fixes
– Paid Access bug fix
– P2P video call new lib
– Added PayWall admin feature (paid access)
– change upgrade URL to new admin
– fix [shortcode] copy attributes bug
– fix account creation troubleshooting bug
– adjust UI to the new admin
– fix invalid token issue
– fixed name change apostrophe issue
– changed Login SDK version from v0.4 to v0.41 for wider browser support
– add [shortcode] explanation
– add [shortcode] overwritten attributes of: width, height, members, floating
– fix a bug that created an empty box on floating chat type
– new members integration option, control your user name login name.