Simple Wall only embed a shortcode and a block to display a Facebook public page.
This plugin allows you to add the official Facebook widget available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin without any coding.
Facebook is a trademark owned by Meta Platform Inc. Thivinfo.com has no link with this company or this Trademark.
How to display a Facebook wall in my website?
- From WP 5.0 Use the Gutenberg Block “Simple Wall” !
- You can also use the shortcode [simple_wall] with 3 parameters possible:
- slug (the last part of your URL)
Example [simple_wall slug=’MotoGP’ width=300 height=600]
What do you mean by “Slug” ?
In WordPress ecosystem, the slug of a page is the last of it. For example in the https://www.facebook.com/VeloBrival/ Facebook page, the slug is “VeloBrival”.
Why my wall isn’t displayed ?
Do you try to show the wall of a private page/profile?
Simple Wall only display wall from public Facebook pages. No user profile.
I’ve found a bug, how to report it ?
Feel free to report an issue to my GitHub
I’ve an idea to improve this plugin, how to report it ?
Feel free to report an enhancement to my GitHub
Where can I find help ?
Please use the WordPress forum, I will make my best to answer and help you asap.
- add a filter to allow displaying Simple Wall if not added in the content (simple_wall_shortcode_location)
- fix an issue where the localized FB page were not displayed (#3)
- fix an issue where the shortcode was displayed outside the content (#5)
- fix an issue where the url previously used was a link (#4). From now a slug is asked instead of an URL.
- Improve FAQ / add screenshots / Improve Readme
- Commestic change (readme / wrong indent )
- Initial commit
- Add a simple Shortcode
- Add a gutenberg block (Thx to Marie Comet @chaton666)