Slickstream makes it easy to upgrade your site search. Get beautiful as-you-type search, relevant content recommendations, user favorites and more!
At Slickstream, we believe that giving website visitors a great experience is the best way to steadily build traffic volume over time. That’s why we make it easy for publishers to add world-class search and engagement tools without a complicated technical integration or lengthy onboarding.
This plugin is for users of the Slickstream Engagement Suite and Slickstream for Business. It adds our embed code to your pages and registers tools that you can place anywhere on your pages. Subscriptions start at $10/mo, and we offer a completely free 30-day trial that doesn’t even require a credit card.
Slickstream users get unlimited access to all of our tools, including:
– Responsive as-you-type search with a heap of advanced features that your visitors will love
– Customizable recommendation carousels and grids backed by real data
– Hassle-free content favoriting to keep your visitors coming back
– A robust analytics portal with engagement insights you can actually use
What makes Slickstream different is that we handle the hard work for you. We sit outside of WordPress, which means when you sign up we build a model of your site and use it to populate all of our search and recommendation tools. Then you pick the ones you want to use, flip a switch, and we’re live! Your site can be running Slickstream tomorrow, with no complicated technical implementation required.
Everything! When you sign up for our free 30-day trial, we set your website up with the tools you want, at zero cost to you — we won’t even ask for your credit card information up front. If for any reason you don’t like it, you can cancel at any point during your 30-day trial without paying a dime.
If you decide to subscribe, you will need to provide a credit card at that point. You will not be charged for any previous usage — instead, starting one month later, you will be charged based on actual traffic volume during that month.
Yes we do. Our underlying recommendation technology is not English-specific, and we have already localized the Engagement Suite for German, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Croatian, Russian, Danish, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese and more. Reach out to us and we can confirm if we support your language too.
Your site can be running Slickstream tomorrow, without any complicated technical implementation. Once you’ve been approved for a trial, we’ll get your site ready to go within hours.
It’s simple: sign up for your free trial here, and we’ll send you a pre-configured demo page. Then just install the plugin, review and adjust your settings, and go live!
– Changed embed code to absolute URL
– Trim site codes in case someone adds whitespace
– Declare compatibility with WP 4.3
– New inline embed code that fixes problem with Firefox Private Browsing
– Name and description updates only, no functional changes
– Revised shortcode for story-viewer
– Added widget and shortcode support for content-grid widget
– Added widgets and shortcodes for story-carousel and story-explorer
– Revised shortcode for story-viewer to use new embed code style
– Added option for Genesis-based filmstrip container reservation
– More options for Genesis-based container reservation
– Internal testing option added
– Minor fix to category fetching
– Tested with WP 5.7.1
– Filmstrip injection now supports Genesis, Trellis/THA, and Thesis-based themes
– Added Slickstream LD_JSON
– Removing Slickstream LD_JSON
– Bumping stable version
– Support for Kadence theme hooks
– Slickstream JSON metadata
– Remove extraneous logging
– Add support for custom injection hook
– New embed code with support for boot loader