Splash Popup for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display your customers the information that you want to promote. The popup messages are displayed as soon as the visitors opens the page. You are free to add any custom forms or other types of content to the windows. If you has some important content you’d like to share with your visitors, whether that’s a welcome message, links to your best posts or your most popular products, then Splash Popup for WooCommerce is a great plugin for you.
✅ Show any WordPress page as popup window on site load
✅ Custom expiry period for the cookie
Features in Version 3.5:
- Reset Cookie on Login / Logout
- Conditions for Popups
- Display popup once, on each page or once for each content
- Timer before popup can be closed
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Splash Popup for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Advanced AJAX Product Filters
🔸 Cart Notices for WooCommerce
🔸 Product of the Day for WooCommerce
🔸 Product Preview for WooCommerce
🔸 Products Suggestions for WooCommerce
🔸 Sales Report for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Splash Popup for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Splash Popup for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
Splash Popup for WooCommerce from Plugins page
Splash Popup for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Splash Popup” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Debug information about popup
- Enhancement – Apply Gutenberg block editor changes
- Fix – Remove deprecated function
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.3
- Fix – Plugin display activation message
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Enhancement – Possibility to enable/disable Popup
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Reset Cookie on Login / Logout
- Enhancement – Conditions for Popups
- Enhancement – Conditin by Page ID
- Enhancement – Conditin by Product ID
- Enhancement – Conditin by Product attribute
- Enhancement – Conditin by Product category page
- Enhancement – Conditin by Day of the Week
- Enhancement – Conditin by User status
- Enhancement – Display popup once, on each page or once for each content
- Enhancement – Timer before popup can be closed
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – option to set time before popup will be shown
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2