ValitorPay is an API driven payment gateway by payment processor Valitor.
Valitor is an international payment solutions company who helps partners, merchants and consumers to make and receive payments.
Taking card payments online on checkout page. You can handle with or without 3D secure verification.
This plugin is maintained and supported by Tactica
Once you have installed WooCommerce on your WordPress setup, follow these simple steps:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/valitorpay-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Insert the Api key in the Checkout settings for the Valitorpay payment plugin and activate it.
Does the plugin support test mode?
Yes, the plugin supports test mode.
Yes, the plugin supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Improved virtual card payments
- Improved payments with verification
- Logs updated
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.2 and WooCommerce 5.9
- Add 3dsecure processing nonce check setting
- Tested with WordPress 5.8 WooCommerce 5.6.0
- Improved Valitopay payment response processing
- Improved regular payments logic
- Used wc_get_price_decimals for amounts
- Adjusted CSRF verification
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.5.1
- Adjusted merchantReferenceData param.
- Added dsTransId to the request(Required in EMV 3DS version 2.x transactions)
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.3.0
- Updated Debug Mode file data
- Updated payment processing log messages
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Added exponent fixes for 3D Secure.
- Valitorpay API changes(removed unsupported fields)
- Updated payment intent page functionality
- Updated Subscriptions payments with trial period
- Tested with WordPress 5.6 WooCommerce 4.9.2
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Moved unused options to “Advanced features” section
- Tested with new WP and WC version.
- Updated Valitorpay gateway settings
- Removed WooCommerce deprecated methods.
- Subscription payments use only ‘Virtual card payment’.
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.2