Have a look in our knowledgebase or contact us at email@example.com if you do have questionss
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 5.8
* Fix: Rewrite of the change stocklevel from order function that was not working in all cases.
* Beta period prolonged to end of November
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 5.7
* Fix: Faulty call to notice-functio caused a Critical error in rare cases.
* Verified to work with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
* New: Stocklevel can now be set from the Export products menu.
* Fix: A fatal error was thrown if not connected when selecting the “Export products” menu.
* Fix: Then plugin did throw a fatal error in some PHP versions.
* Fix: Manual import failed if ready2order had a large ()>2500) number of products.
* New: Added beta-message
* Fix: The import failed to import all products when having a large number of products in the POS
* Fix: The API-connection with ready2order does in some cases crash and causes a fatal error.
* Initial release on WordPress