View and customize all GoogleAnalytics reports directly in your WordPress dashboard.
Special Offer for all Premium Plugins
- Fixed: PHP warnings.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP 8.
- Changed: Remove deactivation popup.
- Fixed: Audience tab view.
- Fixed: Conflict with WP5.6.
- Fixed: Security issues.
- Changed: Bootstrap library version
- Changed: Links to 10Web.io.
- Added: Alerts functionality
- Added: Emails functionality
- Fixed: Exclude tracking for user
- Fixed: Use of deprecated function in PHP 7.2
- Fixed: Notices in custom reports page
- Fixed: PHP error if PHP version < 5.5
- Improved: Plugin core functionality is rewritten. The plugin is faster and consumes less memory now.
- Improved: Google API client library is used in non-conflicting way.
- Improved: The size of the plugin is smaller now due to stripped version of Google library
- Improved: Better UX: some menues of the plugin are hidden when plugin has not been configured properly.
- Improved: UX when using custom client ID and secret
- Improved: New UI of reports, charts and tables
- Fixed: Security issues
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Yoast SEO and UpdraftPlus plugins
- Fixed: Error notices if no web-property or multiple web-properties correspond to current site
- Fixed: Reports for page/post and frontend templates in metaboxes, admin bar, admin list screens and widget
- Fixed: User roles management
- Fixed: PHP error in admin reports for ecommerce
- Fixed: Numerous minor bugs
- Changed: Tracking settings are moved to settings page, as a separate tab
- Changed: Widgets options
- Changed: Emails, alerts, pushover and export features are temporary disabled
- Changed: Changed: Introducing brand new free plugin: SEO by 10Web.
- Changed: Deactivation popup.
- Added: Links to Reviews and Support Forum
- Fixed: PHP 5.4.0 compatibility
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Constant Contact Forms, Updraftplus, Image Optimizer WD, Backup WD and some other plugins
- Fixed: JS errors on page/post editor
- Fixed: Old user account data partially preserved after reauthorization and uninstall
- Fixed: Empty settings page when plugin has token but accounts data lost for some reason
- Changed: Show notification to install Backup WD plugin only on plugin pages.
- Fixed: Conflict with some other plugins using Google API PHP library
- Fixed: Unable to authorize again after logout
- Fixed: JS errors on page/post editor if user not authenticated
- Change: Introducing Backup WD plugin
- Fixed: Reports for pages/posts in metabox
- Fixed: Multiple requests to Web-Dorado API for updates (Pro)
- Fixed: Multiple requests to Google Analytics API for management accounts
- Fixed: PHP 5.4.0 compatibility
- Changed: WD library initialization
- Changed: Improved UX of authentication
- Changed: Google API PHP Client library updated to the latest 2.2.0 version
- Changed: WD library updated to version 1.0.10
- Fixed: Fatal errors when WordPress could not establish secure connection with Google Analytics API
- Fixed: VanillaJS tracking code instead of jQuery
- Fixed: Escaping of custom tracking code
- Fixed: PHP notices in pages without global $post variable
- Changed: We temporarily disabled reports in admin dashboard and mailing
- Fixed: Network activation
- Fixed: Admin styles conflict because of bootstrap.css
- Changed: Show web-property-related message only in analytics page
- Fixed: Style conflict with jquery-ui.css
- Fixed: Error on PHP4
- Fixed: Bug on city/pageview report
- Added: Overview page
- Removed: Featured Plugins, Featured Themes pages
- Fixed: Bug on pagePath
- Changed: Message about deleted web property
- Fixed: Bug on date picker
- Changed: Improved error handling
- Added: New featured plugins
- Fixed: Analytics back end menu position conflict
- Fixed: Bug on deleted property check
- Added: Error log
- Fixed: Bug on Custom code option in tracking
- Fixed: Bug on report by individual post/page
- Added: Custom code option in tracking
- Fixed: Bug on sending a report to an email once
- Changed: New logo in dashboard menu and notices
- Fixed: Width issue with some reports
- Added: Option to select the time of the day for scheduled emails
- Changed: Save authenticate code with enter button
- Changed: Select permissions for user groups in a pop-up (Settings page)
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Added: Google Analytics reports for custom post types
- Added: New icon in the menu
- Added: New header on WordPress.org
- Fixed: JS error on creating new pages/posts
- Fixed: Bug in Site Content reports
- Fixed: User guide links
- Fixed: Bug on datepicker
- Fixed: Error when deleting the web property
- Added: Validation on the form for adding goals
- Fixed: PHP version conflict
- Added: Pro flags about additional functionality available in Pro version
- Added: Explanation texts and links to documentation on several pages
- Fixed: Unauthenticate issue
- Fixed: Errors for php version < 5.3
- Fixed: Front reports permissions
- Fixed: Analytics menu
- Fixed: Redirect to settings page if no profile added
- Changed: Site speed and Sales performance reports sorting
- Changed: Reports default sorting