WeeConnectPay for WooCommerce is a plugin for taking online payments quickly and easily, thanks to Clover technology. WeeConnectPay seamlessly integrates with your online store on WooCommerce.
On the checkout page, the plugin shows an iFrame provided by Clover, which offers all payment methods available. Depending on their choice after clicking the purchase button, buyers are guided to the WeeConnectPay form where they can enter their payment information.
– A Whole New Payment Gateway: Take payments quickly and securely with Clover.
– Easier Integration: All of your payment methods in one plugin.
– Lower Overhead: Choose from our flexible transaction fee rates.
– PCI Compliance: A more secure way to take payments.
You can see more information on our website
WooCommerce >= 3.0.4
Further minimum requirements for WooCommerce:
PHP 7.2 or greater
MySQL 5.6 or greater
WordPress 5.6 or greater
Permalink URL structure to be set to anything other than ‘plain’
WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
In addition, you need an approved business account with Clover.
You can submit a request through WeeConnectPay.
This is the easiest way to install the WeeConnectPay plugin:
- Log into your WordPress installation.
- On the left menu bar, select “Plugins”, then “Add New”.
- Search for “WeeConnectPay”. In cases where several plugins are listed, check if “WeeConnectPay” is the plugin author.
- Click “Install Now” and wait until WordPress confirms the successful installation.
- Activate the plugin. You can find the settings here: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Clover Integration – WeeConnectPay.
- Log into your Clover dashboard to connect WooCommerce with your Clover Account.
Important: You need WooCommerce 3.0.4 or higher to use WeeConnectPay. Otherwise, the settings page of the plugin won’t be available. You will get a notification in your WordPress backend if you don’t use the correct WooCommerce version.
In case the automatic installation doesn’t work:
- Download the plugin from here via the Download button.
- Unpack the archive and load the folder via FTP into the directory wp-content/plugins of your WordPress installation.
- Go to Plugins => Installed plugins and click Activate on WeeConnectPay for WooCommerce.
I installed a previous version of WooCommerce. Will I be able to use WeeConnectPay for WooCommerce?
No, the plugin is only compatible with WooCommerce versions >= 3.0.4 and we advise you to update to one of these versions. But don’t forget to make a backup of your installation first. For making a backup use our free WordPress backup plugin BackWPup.
Am I able to use WeeConnectPay for multiple ecommerce shops?
Yes, you can use the WeeConnectPay plugin on various online stores with WooCommerce.
With WeeConnectPay for WooCommerce, which payment methods can I integrate into my shop?
With our plugin, you can integrate both credit and debit card payment options.
Can I use WeeConnectPay for digital products?
Does WeeConnectPay allow subscription payments?
You must have a subscription plugin on your online store for WeeConnectPay to take subscription payments. It is also possible to manage subscription payments on the Clover web portal.
Does the vendor get their money directly no matter the used payment option?
Vendors receive their money the next morning. Banks are closed on weekends or holidays, so you will receive your money the next working day.
Does WeeConnectPay work for international transactions too?
At this time WeeConnectPay can only be used by a Canadian bank account holder. But their buyers can buy and pay all over the world.
How can I disable the WeeConnectPay Checkout button?
The WeeConnectPay Checkout button is available in the following places:
– Single Product Page
– Cart Page
– Mini Cart
For each of these, you can decide to enable/disable the button.
To do so just go into WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout Settings.
On this page it is possible to select whether or not you want to see the buttons.
If you don’t want to have Express Checkout Gateway enabled you can disable it from the same page.
- Add stronger specificity for payment fields CSS to avoid themes overriding our styles or vice-versa
- Fix: A display bug where the credit card field would extend past the rest of the fields on the bottom row
- Fix: A display bug where the payment fields overflowed and displayed a scrollbar
- Change element IDs to be mounted by the Clover SDK to prevent accidental mounting of our payment fields by other plugins
- Change default gateway title to contain “(Secured by Clover)”
- Fix: Disabled a check for an unused value in the plugin that determines if the gateway is ready
- Feature: Allow searching WooCommerce orders by Clover Order ID or Clover Payment ID
- Fix: Add warning when trying to refund non-positive numbers
- Feature: Settings page now displays the authenticated Clover merchant name and ID
- Fix gateway fields sometimes not being displayed when WooCommerce was updating checkout at the same time as changing gateways
- Change client-side logic to wait for DOM to be done loading
- Add plugin dependency: Permalink URL structure to be set to anything other than ‘plain’
- Change payment callback URL to construct dynamically using permalink settings
- WordPress Plugin Directory Team compliance changes
- WordPress Plugin Directory Team compliance changes
- Fix gateway trying to process order when missing required “county” field for orders with shipping addresses in GB
- Add proper character escaping for some data
- Fix admin CSS file name
- Update the splash screen register button with the proper URL
- Update build process to include payment fields — No change to the actual plugin end-result
- Update plugin payment processing front-end and order creation
- Update plugin and gateway descriptions
- Fix: Gateway not being detected by WooCommerce when determining the current gateway by gateway ordering
- Fix: Autoloader no longer loads non-class files to prevent other plugins from accessing them.
- Fix: Dependency collisions with other plugins
- Update uninstallation logic and plugin description
- Hotfix: Remove unused top-level menu
- Bugfix: WooCommerce no longer attempts to load the gateway if dependencies are not met.
- Updated minimum required WooCommerce version from 3.0.0 to 3.0.4
- First stable beta release