PPOM (Product Addons for WooCommerce) lets add extra custom fields and addons on your product pages. Adding extra options like sizes, colors with PPOM is so simple with drag and drop form builder.
How it works?
- Create PPOM fields with drag & drag form builder from
- Go to product edit page and select PPOM fields group created in above step and click update.
- That’s all
Input Types in Free Version
- Text – Demo
- Textarea – Demo
- Select Options (with price) – Demo
- Radio Options (with price) – Demo
- Checkbox Options (with price) – Demo
- Date – Demo
- Email – Demo
- Number – Demo
- Hidden – Hidden input with a default value
Features in Free Version
- Prices can be added with options
- Conditional logic – display fields based on conditions
- Fields classes – CSS classes can be added for each input
- Fields grid – Control field layout with simple grid options in columns
- Min/Max length – Set min/max text or number inputs
- Masking – Set input masking for text input
- Placeholder – Set placeholder input for
text, textarea, number etc
- Fields validation – Mark fields as required
- Error message – Set custom error message for required fields
- Field description – Set fields description using HTML tags
- Price display – Flexible option to display extra prices e.g hide, only total or itemized prices
- Apply via category – Apply/attach PPOM to whole category instead single product
- Compatible with Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce
- Multi-language ready – WPML/Polylang supported
Security is Priority
All inputs are sanitized and escaped
PPOM PRO Inputs
- Measure Input – Set prices for measure units like milk, cloths & frames, etc
- Color Picker – Allow customer to select any colors and save Hex value
- Color Palette – Allow customer to select color(s) from a pre defined set of colors by admin
- Date Range – Select two dates between from and to
- Images Options – Allow customer to select image(s) from a pre defined images by admin
- Audio/Video – Allow customer to select audio/video from a pre defined audios/videos by admin
- File Upload – Allow customers to upload files. Admin can set filetypes, and filesize. Progressbar, thumb display, and responsive uploader
- Image Cropper – Allow users to upload and crop images
- Variation Quantities – Allow customers to order different quantities for different options like Sizes or colors
- Price Matrix with Discount – Set tiered or discount prices on bulk purchase
- Timezone – Select timezone from pre defined list of timezone. Exclude/include timezones
- HTML Content – Add HTML tags, like
h1 tags to add more details for your extra fields
PPOM PRO Features
- Tooltip Tooltip feature to show description
- Fields privacy – Set fields visibility options by roles, member id guest etc
- Weight options – Weight can be assgined for options
- Multiple Meta – Assign multiple metas groups to single product
- Options prices taxable
- Client-side validation – No page refresh on error.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WPML Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WholeSale Plugin
- Compatible with all WooCommerce themes.
See All PRO Features – Demos
If you feels that PPOM Free or PPOM PRO versions are not enough for your needs, please see our 30+ PPOM Add-ons and coming more.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Plugins menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> PPOM Settings menu
Where can I find documentation for WooCommerce Product Addon?
Installation & Overview
Docs for Free Inputs
I can add fields in Variable Products also?
Is there any fields limits?
No – But sometime due to server limitation you cannot add more fields.
Can we price with option?
Yes, price can be added with Select,Radio,Checbox
Can I see Demo, how fields are displayed and added to cart?
Yes, See here
Version 32.0.2 (2022-11-24)
- [Fix] Unnecessary spaces in Text Area Field
- WC 7.1 Compatibility Info updated.
- [Fix] Use the correct text-domain in the translated string.
- [Fix] Change on the Fixed Fee TAX Price Calculation: If WC prices include taxes; inconsistent TAX calculation was happening on the Fixed Fees between the product page/cart page, that’s fixed. https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/41
- [Fix] Change on the Fixed Fee TAX Price Calculation: Use the tax class of the dependent product for the fixed fee instead of the standard tax https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/82
- [Fix] [PPOM Pro] If a Price Matrix field was shown according to the two or more conditional field dependencies; the price matrix price was passed to the cart as 0. That’s fixed. https://github.com/Codeinwp/ppom-pro/issues/40
- [Promote] Conditional Field Repeater freemium/locked tab
- [PPOM Pro] Compatibility for PPOM PRO Bulk Quantity Field.
- [Feat] New WP Filter Hook (ppom_legacy_input_meta_classes) was added. https://github.com/Codeinwp/woocommerce-product-addon/pull/78
- [Fix] Some minor fixes on Frontend Input Classes https://github.com/Codeinwp/woocommerce-product-addon/pull/78
- [Feat] Changelog viewer admin screen was created.
- Compatibility support for PPOM Pro v25.1.0
Version 32.0.1 (2022-10-19)
- [Fix] PPOM Field prices are not passed into the cart issue (affects only non-pro users) has been fixed. (that was a regression occurred after the v32.0.0 release)
- [Fix] in the various areas (cart, checkout, admin order details etc.); PPOM Field Titles are shown as data-name instead of human-readable field title issue has been fixed. (that was a regression occurred after the v32.0.0 release)
- [Fix] A minor fix on the ppom_hooks_save_cropped_image global function.
- [Fix] Order Again PPOM compatibility support has been added. #47
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Fix the conditional field issue of the PPOM Pro Image Dropdown field #48
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Fix for PPOM Pro (Image Cropper doesn’t work with some AJAX add to cart plugins)
- [Fix] Reload the PPOM Field Group Listing screen if a field is deleted.
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Conditional Field Support of the Image Dropdown field of the PPOM Pro has been fixed.
- [Fix] [Pro compatibility] Product featured image is replaced by the ImageSelect field without making a selection
- Promote locked fields
Version 31.0.1 (2022-09-16)
- Themeisle-SDK upgraded to latest version (v3.2.30)
- Improvement on PPOM Pro compatibility
- Readme.txt updated.
Version 30.1.4 (2022-09-02)
- [Fix] The fatal error related to the tsdk_utmify() function being missing has been fixed.
Version 30.1.3 (2022-09-02)
- [Fix] Browser console logs have been removed.
- [Fix] The bug that occurs when a group saving empty fields has been fixed.
- [Tweak] Do not allow removing of the Administrator role from PPOM Permissions
Version 30.1.2 (2022-08-15)
- [Fix] A PHP Notice fixed and a technical improvement has been made.
- Readme.txt updated
- Improvement on the themeisle-sdk compatibility.
Version 30.1.1 (2022-08-12)
30.1 August 5, 2022
- Bug fixed: PPOM shortcode rendering issue fixed.
- Bug fixed: Client side validatation issue fixed for Font picker addon
- Bug fixed: File upload issue fixed with PSD files.
30.0 July 7, 2022
- Bug fixed: Warning removed due to some internalization
- Bug fixed: Bulkquantity ppom_bulkquantity_includeprice filter is now active
- Bug fixed:[Conditional fields issue fixed with FixedPrice Addon
- Bug fixed: Warning removed in PHP version 8
24.9 May 31, 2022
- Feature: Uploaded image thumb now can be resized proportionally in PRO version.
- Bug fixed: wp_specialchars_decode function wrapped for all the options
- Bug fixed: Options and images saving issue fixed by reset array index when sorting apply.
- Bug fixed: Date picker paste date not working fixed now