A free plugin that adds (mainly) Czech and Slovak specific features to WooCommerce. The free plugin includes:
- Packeta Shipping
- Heureka XML Feed
- Heureka Ověřeno Zákazníky
- Extra CRN and VAT fields on checkout
- Notification to get free shipping
- Emails vocative
- Asynchronous emails sending.
There are also premium modules available:
- Email Builder – Build awesome WooCommerce emails using Gutenberg editor
- Gopay – Add Gopay payment gateway to your store, with payment method selection and specific gateways for every Gopay payment methof
- Comgate – Add Comgate payment gateway to your store, with support for automatic recurring payments using WooCommerce Subscriptions
- ThePay – Add ThePay payment gateway to your store. Works with ThePay 2.0!
- Fakturoid – Automatically generate Fakturoid proforma invoices and invoices
- Conditional shipping – Adjust shipping rates prices and visibility with rules like cart amount, products in cart, currency, user role etc.
- DPD – Complete DPD and WooCommerce integration – create packages, print labels and add tracking links directly from admin.
- Balíkovna – Add Balíkovna shipping method to your store
- Na poštu – Add Na poštu shipping method to your store
- Podání Online – Batch export orders to Podání online directly from the Orders dashboard
- Phone validation – Display prefix selector and validate entered phone on checkout
- Benefit Plus – Add Benefit plus payment gateway to your store
- Sodexo – Add Sodexo payment gateway to your store
- Zbozi.cz conversion tracking – Track Zbozi.cz conversions
- Vivnetworks affiliate tracking – Tracking for Vivnetworks Affiliate
The plugin is built for speed. Only the enabled modules are loaded, scripts are lazy-loaded only on the needed pages, and the number of database queries is limited to the bare minimum.
The plugin is brought to you by Václav Greif and Daniel Mejta, the WordPress and WooCommerce experts at wpify.io.
The plugin includes the following modules:
- A new shipping method Packeta shipping.
- Select the Packeta branch on checkout.
- Automatically display branches by the selected country on checkout.
- Send orders to Packeta directly from the order admin.
- Batch generate Packeta labels.
- Replace the shipping address with Packeta branch address.
- Select the payment gateways that you want to charge COD payment for.
Heureka XML Feed
- Generate valid Heureka XML feed
- Map WooCommerce Categories to Heureka categories
- Choose delivery methods and prices
- Choose delivery date
- Cron URL to re-generate the feed
- Generates feed in chunks to prevent issues with memory limit and server timeouts
Heureka Ověřeno zákazníky
- Automatically send order to Heureka Ověřeno zákazníky.
- Optionally show optout checkbox at checkout.
- Show Heureka Ověřeno zákazníky widget.
Heureka Měření konverzí
- Ad Heureka Měření konverzí to thank you page.
Extra CRN and VAT fields on checkout
- Add CRN and VAT number fields to the checkout, WooCommerce admin and emails.
- Validate the entered CRN using ARES database.
- Validate the entered VAT no using VIES database.
- Autofill the company details by the entered CRN number from ARES.
- Move the Company field to the end of the form.
- Show checkbox “Enter company details” to reveal the company fields only if needed.
- Show prices without VAT for subjects with valid VAT number from selected countries.
Notification to get free shipping
- Display notification “Buy for xxx more to get free shipping” at various places in the store.
- Change the message as you need.
- A shortcode to display the widget anywhere.
- Change background and text colours.
- Display a progress bar and change its colour.
- Automatically change the salutation in emails to use correct Czech vocative
Asynchronous emails sending
- Send WooCommerce emails asynchronously using Action Scheduler to speed up the checkout processing.
wpify-woo folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to the administration area > WooCommerce > Settings > WPify Woo.
- Enable and configure modules.
If you have problems installing, activating or setting up modules, please refer to our documentation.
Do you have documentation for the plugin?
Yes, the full documentation for the WPify Woo plugin is available on the website wpify.io
Why did you create this plugin?
Our plugin’s functionality is (mostly) covered by other plugins, but during the years using these we encountered many issues and bugs.
That’s why decided to write our own, highly optimized plugin and offer the basic version with the essential features for free.
Why do you offer this for free?
We believe it shouldn’t be hard to get WooCommerce store up and running in the Czech environment. For that, we offer the essential features in this free plugin, and also provide premium addons for even more functionality.
Why do you support WordPress 5.x only?
We take advantage of the new WP features, and we strive to use modern development practices, which was not possible in the previous versions of WordPress.
Why do you support PHP 7.3 and higher only?
We support only actively supported versions to be sure, that our code is secure from the bottom up. It’s also essential to have the PHP version regularly updated, co you can be sure that your e-shop is safe and fast.
I need feature XYZ, what should I do?
We are continually working on adding new modules – we will add some of them to the basic version, some will be available as paid addons. You can also use the framework to write your features, or contact us to write the module for you.
I found a bug, what should I do?
Drop us a message in the support section, or feel free to submit a pull request in the plugin repository.
Who is behind the plugin?
This plugin is brought to you by the WordPress and WooCommerce experts at wpify.io.
- Fix of the link to the detail of the Packeta branch in order admin. Link to open in a new window.
- Fix hiding Packeta branch address when editing delivery address in order admin.
- Add editable in vat billing fields in order admin
- The minimum supported PHP version is 7.4
- Fix PHP 7.3 compatibility
- Update Packeta SDK, add method for uploading a document
- Add non-generation of DELIVERY_PRICE_COD tag in Heureka XML feed if it is not filled in delivery method.
- Update allowed carriers for Heureka XML feed
- Add option round up the total amount sent to Packeta for COD payment method
- Add documentation links
- Fix update the checkout after filling IN VAT no. field.
- Add house number to Packeta
- Add attributes support for Packeta
- Fix license on some environments
- Add filter for number of generated XML products per one run
- Add better compatibility with Wpify Woo Core
- Add compatibility with Wpify Woo Core
- Fix address substitution for delivery to an address
- Fix Packeta form displaying
- Added Packeta information and actions to order list
- Added option to adjust weight before sending shipment to Packeta
- Temporarily Remove PHP8 compatibility
- Fix loading of settings assets
- Fix of the License option type
- Set Packeta price to float
- Upgrade WPify Custom Fields
- Fix the autofill of company details on checkout
- Upgrade WPify Custom Fields
- Add support for multi-domain WPML license setup
- Upgrade WPify Custom Fields to fix the problems with browser cache
- Add compatibility with sentry
- Fix options two levels groups
- Remove Packeta widget v5 support
- Add WP CLI
- Add wpify_woo_amount_for_free_shipping shortcode
- Fix setting of the colors in free shipping notice
- Fix support for Billing DIC SK
- Add automatic sending to Packeta on order status change
- Add default package value if order price is zero to Packeta
- Fix the Zasilkovna label in order detail
- Exclude backorder products from Heureka XML feed.
- Send orders to Heureka Overeno Zakazniky right away, not in cron
- Implement vocative exceptions
- Add “After IC” position for autofill button from Ares
- Show free shipping message if the cart amount is equal to free shipping amount
- Add error handling when printing Packeta labels
- Fixed ARES validation at checkout for countries other than the Czech Republic
- Heureka XML – get description for variation from parent product when the variation description is empty
- DPH fields fix – labels not shown in certain situations
- Slovakia IN DPH field on checkout
- Add possibility to delete Heureka category
- More XML Heureka categories fixes
- Fix of XML Heureka categories
- Update contributors list
- Logo update
- Fix – loading of heureka categories – memory exhausted
- Fix – Save packeta branch info to session
- Fix async list types in XML Feed Heureka
- New custom fields implementation (https://gitlab.com/wpify/wpify-custom-fields/)
- Set backorder items as out of stock in Heureka XML
- Added support for SK Heureka tracking
- Heureka XML – Fix price including VAT
- Added ThePay and DPD addons
- Add encoding flag to XML feed
- Exclude variations from Heureka XML if set up
- Add SK delivery to Heureka XML
- Bug Fixes
- Add CURL fallback for downloading Heureka XML
- Add setting to always show the cart notification bar
- Add support for Heureka categories for product variations
- Change save options capability to
- Added support for last name and full name in the Vocative module
- Switched to heureka/inflection library in the Vocative module
- Added Email builder addon
- Setting and filter for logo type
- Packeta widget v6 support
- Add support for Packeta API v6
- Add basic support for WPML and Heureka Categories
- Add option to set free shipping notice if any of the shipping methods is free
- Add Comgate to plugins with compatibility check
- Add Packeta table style checkout compatibility
- Fix composer platform requirements
- Add Heureka SK categories
- Add filter
wpify_woo_settings for getting a setting
- Fix composer platform requirements
- The plugin dependencies are scoped so it doesn’t collide with other plugins.
- New plugin logo
- Improve select of the long options list in settings
- Add option to display Packeta logo
- Add external carriers for Packeta
- Minor bug fixes
- Support no shipping country on Packeta checkout
- Fix Heureka Feed category
- Catch SoapFault Exception in Vies
- Migrate licensing and addonds from wphelp.cz to wpify.io
- Clear Packeta details if no branch selected on checkout
- Fix Heureka XML Cron generation
- Raise timeout for licence checking
- Add possibility to export logs from admin
- Add check for unique ID to the Packeta Feed
- Fix Packeta Feed chunk generation
- Add logging to license revalidation
- Fix Packeta JS error on checkout on specific installations
- Add Comgate premium addon
- Fix PHP notices and warnings
- Add temporary solution for custom fields for Heureka XML
- Add weight setting for Packeta
- Send order weight to Packeta
- Fix Packeta fatal error on create order screen
- Added more premium add-ons details
- Bug fixes
- Add details to Packeta log
- Move Phone validation to separate plugin because of PHP8 conflict
- Fix Packeta bulk generate
- Fix Packeta filename
- Fix undefined notice on new post screen
- New feature – Phone validation
- Fix Heureka XML ITEMGROUP_ID typo
- Add more Heureka XML Feed settings
- Heureka XML Feed fixes
- Fix API callback PHP notice
- Move settings in Heureka feeds
- Added abstraction for XML feeds
- Added Heureka XML Feed
- Add setting for minimum cart price to display the shipping notice
- Fix sender name and email when using Async emails
- Optimize saving of Packeta details
- Add Packeta pickup point link to emails and admin
- Fix Packeta widget language
- Update readme
- Update WooCommerce compatibility to 5.0
- Fix move company IC / DIC checkbox
- Fix IC validation on checkout
Fix Packeta on SK shops
- Added vocative module – automatically change the salutation in emails to use correct Czech vocative
- Added group field option in settings (internal change for usage by WPify Woo and its extensions)
- Added Heureka Měření konverzí
- Fix loading of Packeta settings
- Add React select for settings
- Added VAT validations using VIES